1) For every tonne of household waste how much do commercial, industrial and construction businesses produce?
Answer: b. Another 6 tonnes
2) What are the most environmentally unfriendly construction materials?
Answer: b. PVC based products
3) How many lego bricks were needed for James May’s full lego house?
Answer: c. 3.2 million
4) Which animals have been discovered to predict earthquakes?
Answer: b. Toads
5) How much ice is falling into the sea every year?
Answer: c. 250 billion
6) What building material did the Romans invent?
Answer: c. Concrete
7) WWF estimated that how many people switched their lights off as part of their campaign during Earth Hour?
Answer: c. 1 Billion
8) Match the following famous architectural landmarks with the correct names
9) What radical idea have the Chinese planned for their landfill sites?
Answer: a. Spraying landfill sites with deodorant
10) What legendary computer game character was spotted on Saturn’s moon Minas?
Answer: c. Pac-Man